Sew Yourself a Potholder - Session is Full
This event has ended.
Would you like to learn to use a sewing machine and take home a project you made yourself?
Ms. Louise will show you how to do it using the library’s sewing machines. It’s quick and easy to do.
- Participants ages 8—15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring two colors/patterns of 100% cotton fabric, 1/4 yard each. Other supplies will be provided.
- Registration (at desk or online) and a signed waiver are required and will be available a month before the event.
This program is part of a sewing basics series. Watch for information about our other sewing projects.
- April 19 - Windsock
- September 20 – Soup bowl cozy
- October 24 – Apron
- November 15 – Lounge pants