Memory Screening - Registration Required
This event has ended.
A memory screen is a wellness tool that helps identify possible changes in memory. It creates a baseline so future changes can be monitored. Specialists from the Dane County Aging and Disability Resource Center will provide free 10-minute memory screenings at the Library in Room C. You can also get information about memory, memory clinics, brain health and local resources.
- Session 1 - 10:00 am - This session is full
- Session 2 - 10:15 am
- Session 3 - 10:30 am
- Session 4 - 10:45 am
- Session 5 - 11:00 am - This session is full
- Session 6 - 11:15 am - This session is full
- Session 7 - 11:30 am - This session is full
- Session 8 - 11:45 am
Future dates for memory screens with Amy Elske, Dane Co ADRC:
- April 2 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- July 16 from 10 a.m. to noon
- October 1 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m