Programs geared for all ages.
We have Summer (June - mid-August) and Winter (mid-December - February) reading programs for kids birth - 18 and adults!
Join us on the first Saturday of the month to play board games. We have games for ages 2+.
On The third Saturday of the month we paint different miniatures. Kids 12 and younger may attend with a parent or guardian.
This small area provides a place for children and families to experience, learn, and create.
Programs for adults, seniors, and older teens.
- Badger Book Club - 4th Monday in Room C at noon.
- Dragonwood Readers - 2nd Friday at the DeForest Area Community & Senior Center at 9:30 am.
- Whimsical Bookworms - 3rd Thursday in the Library Community Room at 6:30 pm.
Library events (Dragonwood Readers Book Group and 4th Tuesday Forum) and services (Homebound Deliveries).
- Coloring for Adults - Coloring group that meets twice a month.
- Dewey Stitchers - Fiber arts group that meets twice a month.
- Memoir Writing Group - meets twice a month.
- Monday Matinee - meets on various Mondays.
- Photography Group - Digital photography club that meets once a month.
- Qigong - meets most Tuesday mornings.
The Workshop (Programs coming soon!)
A list of all of our Workshop programs.
Fun activities for kids and families.
- Story Hours: Kids 2 - 5 years old, registration required.
- Yoga Storytime: Preschool - school-age, registration required for each session.
- Wiggles and Giggles: Kids birth - 12 months old.
- Tiny Tot Time: Kids 1 - 3 years old, registration required.
- Rhythm & Rhyme Storytime: All ages.
- My First Book Club: First Monday at 4 pm, preschool - 1st grade, registration required.
- Chapter Chats: Second Monday at 4 pm, 2nd - 4th grade, registration required.
- Read with an Officer: First Wednesday at 3:30 pm, all ages.
- 1000 Books Club: Ongoing on Beanstack, all ages.
Join us on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays starting October 18 for free family activities.
Join us on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays starting October 11 for free family activity times for preschool through 5th-grade children and their families.