Sweet Challenge for Literary Peeps
This event has ended.
It's a sure sign of Spring when cute marshmallow chicks and bunnies begin appearing on grocery shelves. It's also a great time to combine these sticky treats with your creativity and love of books to make sweet works of art.
~ Custom trophies
~ Amazon gift cards
~ Sweet treats donated by Pretty Killer Cookies
- Use marshmallow candy and other materials to recreate a family-friendly book cover, scene, or character(s).
- All characters should be made using marshmallow chicks and/or bunnies.
- Send photos to DAPLphoto@gmail.com by the end of the day on March 29. Include name(s) and contact information for the creator(s).
- Photos will be posted on social media and displayed in the Library March 31.
- Voting will take place through April 7. Winners will be announced April 8.
Vote for your favorite staff creation at the front desk or on Facebook now - March 29!
Sample Staff Creations: