Provide support for adult library programs and/or events.
- Assists with programs or events, such as guest speakers, concerts, special interest groups (sewing, coloring, photography, writing, open mic, etc.).
- Duties will vary by program or event, but may include serving refreshments, greeting attendees, helping with room setup and/or take down, moving supplies, or arranging program materials.
Work Environment & Equipment
- May be inside or outside work environment, depending on program or event.
- May involve using audio-visual, craft, or office equipment.
- May commit to a single program/event or more frequently (e.g., weekly, monthly).
- May be done during the library’s regular daytime, evening, or weekend hours.
- If unable to volunteer at scheduled time, must contact Adult Services Librarian.
Must enjoy working with people, have good customer service and organizational skills.
Adult Services Librarian