Water and care for indoor library plants.
- Water assorted houseplants on a weekly basis.
- Provide general care (e.g., fertilizing, clean-up) as needed.
Work Environment & Equipment
- Indoor work environment.
- Primary equipment includes carts and water jugs.
- Must be able to come once a week.
- May be done during the library’s regular daytime, evening, or weekend hours.
- If unable to volunteer at scheduled time, must contact Circulation Services Librarian.
- Requires attention to detail and basic knowledge of plant care.
- Must be able to maneuver a cart, lift and refill water jugs, and like to work independently.
Circulation Services Librarian