Assist the circulation staff by retrieving items to fill library holds.
- Refer to a daily list of items that have been placed on hold by patrons.
- Find the items on the hold list and bring them to the circulation desk to be scanned in.
Work Environment & Equipment
- Indoor work environment.
- Carts would be used to collect and move requested items.
- At least once per week, preferably the same time and day of each week.
- May be done during the library’s regular daytime, evening, or weekend hours.
- Must be able to maneuver a cart, lift light to medium weights, use step stools to reach high shelves, and kneel to reach low shelves.
- Must like to work independently.
- Requires attention to detail, and knowledge of the alphabet.
- Dewey Decimal System training will be provided if needed.
Circulation Services Librarian