Provide support for children’s library programs and events.
- Assists with programs or events.
- Duties will vary by program or event, but may include preparing materials, greeting attendees, helping with crafts, helping with room setup and/or take down.
Work Environment & Equipment
- May be inside or outside work environment, depending on program or event.
- May involve using audio-visual, craft, or office equipment.
- May commit to a single program/event or more frequently (e.g., weekly, monthly).
- May be done during the library’s regular daytime, evening, or weekend hours.
- If unable to volunteer at scheduled time, must contact Children’s Librarian.
Must be friendly, enjoy working with children and parents, enjoy crafts, and have good customer service and organizational skills.
Children’s Services Librarian