The following are third-party resources and we cannot guarantee their accuracy or accessibility.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program that helps many low income households pay for broadband service and internet connected devices. This program replaced the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program.
The Audio Description Project's website collects and provides information on audio description in all its forms: live theatre, television, movies, DVDs, streaming services, and more. Started in 2002 by AD International, funding and direction for this website has come from the American Council of the Blind's Audio Description Project since 2009.
- Affordable Colleges in Wisconsin (CollegeAffordabilityGuide.org)
- Best Resources for College Students with Disabilities (BestValueSchools.org)
- Budgeting 101 for College Students (BestValueSchools.org)
- Cheapest Out-of-State Tuition Colleges for Every State (BestValueSchools.org)
- Financial Aid Guide for Online Students (AffordableCollegesOnline.org)
- Graduating Debt Free Guide (AffordableCollegesOnline.org)
- Online College Costs (AffordableCollegesOnline.org)
- Going Back to College as a Single Parent (BestColleges.com)
- Top Military-Friendly Colleges (BestValueSchools.org)
- Wisconsin Online Colleges and Universities:
Dane CORE Program (Available through the Tenant Resource Center)
The Dane CORE Program is a partnership between the City of Madison, Dane County, and the Tenant Resource Center to provide approximately $15 million in federal funds for emergency rental assistance for those impacted by COVID-19. The program provides rental assistance for those who are behind on rent, reside in Dane County, are at or below 80% of area median income, and have experienced economic hardship due to COVID-19.
An e-course provided by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction that covers basic technology safety information. This course is designed for parents of any age child, and depends mostly on the technology level of the users.
Looking for kids and teen books that mirror the diversity in your family? This site is a great resource for anyone looking for books that cover a wide variety of different topics including military families, adoption, homelessness, transgender, gender nonconformity, mental illness, physical disability, addiction, immigrants and refugees, bicultural/multicultural, interracial, and much more. When you find a book you like look for it in LINKcat!
The Ultimate STEM Guide for Kids: 239 Cool Sites About Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
The Public Service Commission of Wisconsin has authorized revisions to Wisconsin Electric Power Company’s electric rates. Pursuant to Wis. Admin. Code PSC 113.0501(1) the utility is required to provide copies of its rates and rules to area libraries within its service territory.
- Wisconsin Local Histories (UW Digital Collection)
- Wisconsin Goes to War (UW Digital Collection)
- The State of Wisconsin Collection (UW Digital Collection)
- Search the UW Digital Collection